Classes for ALL Skill Levels and Age Groups
...have you any Wool? offers several different classes for the beginner up to the most advanced knitter. We have something for everyone!
View our Calendar for a complete listing of Special Events, Classes, and Workshops along with dates and times.
Group Knitting Class
You choose your project, we help you knit through it! Have you ever wanted to knit a project - shawl, sweater, patterned sock - and wanted a little assistance along the way? Our 6 week sessions are instructor-guided and it's a great way to devote weekly knitting time to your project.
Classes are ongoing:
Monday: 6 - 8pm
Tuesday: 12 noon - 2pm, 6 - 8pm
Thursday: 4:30 - 6:30pm, 6 - 8pm
Saturday: 9 - 11am
Materials: Stop in a day or two before the 1st session of class to choose your yarn, pattern and needles.
Cost: $60 per 6 week session.
Join my ongoing weekly KAL to knit Adrift in Anzula! Adrift is a soft, airy, draped cardigan that is perfect for Michigan's seasons. KAL sessions are FREE, but materials must be purchased from our shop. Haven't started? Don't worry! Start and end dates of the KAL are flexible. See you soon!
Date: Wednesdays and Saturdays
Time:1:00 - 3:00pm
Yarn: Anzula's Wash My Lace
Needles: US #6 (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- All classes, special events, and workshops require advanced registration.
- To reserve your space, we ask you to pay class fees up front.
- Class sizes are limited, so please sign up early!
- We welcome you to call or stop in to sign up.
- Your fee will cover class instruction only. In some cases, there may be materials fees beyond the cost of class.
- You must use yarn and materials purchased at...have you any Wool? during class.
- We are unable to offer refunds for missed classes or workshops.